MARKETPLACE CINEMA POLICIES
The following policies are in effect to ensure the highest quality entertainment experience for our customers. As always, we appreciate your business and patronage and are doing our best at providing an environment in which you are most comfortable and that abides by Film Company and federal guidelines.
• We do not refund or exchange tickets. All sales are final.
• Tickets are sold for a particular time and particular date. If you are unable to attend the date and time you purchased, you WILL NOT be issued an exchange or refund.
• No-one under 17 years of age is allowed into any R rated movie without their parent present to watch the movie with them.
• No-one under 12 years of age is allowed into any R rated movie after 6pm even with a parent.
• All persons must be prepared to present picture identification for admittance into any R rated movie. If you cannot provide one, you will be denied admission.
• If you have another person purchase a ticket to an R rated movie for you, and you do not meet the above requirements, you will be denied admission and WILL NOT receive a refund or exchange of your ticket.
• Must be 13 years of age or older to purchase tickets for any PG13 rated movie. Parent may give approval for children under 13 to be admitted to a PG13 movie.
• Foul language and/or offensive behavior are not tolerated in this family establishment. Anyone found using foul language or offensive behaviors will be evicted from the premises and WILL NOT receive a refund for their ticket.
• No outside food or drink is allowed. Anyone found having outside food or drink in the theaters will be evicted and WILL NOT receive a refund for their ticket.
• No smoking. Anyone caught smoking anywhere inside the building, will be evicted and WILL NOT receive a refund for their ticket.
• Management reserves the right to refuse service.
• No carrying of concealed weapons will be allowed.
• Anyone found disrupting the movie experience will be verbally warned. After the initial warning, if the disruptive behavior persists, that person(s) will be evicted from the premises and WILL NOT receive a refund for their ticket.
• If you require any special assistance during your visit, please notify the manager on duty.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE & WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR MOVIE
Please note that the use of camcorders, still cameras, cellular telephones, or any other recording device in any auditorium within this Theatre is Strictly Prohibited. Violators will be escorted from the premises and may be subject to criminal prosecution, pursuant to North Carolina Statuette 14-440.1