Buy Tickets Online
Please try to purchase tickets at least 36 hours in advance online. This gives time for the system to process the order so that when you arrive at the cinema, we can give you your tickets!!!
Before purchasing tickets online, please review the following policies of Marketplace Cinema:
1) All ticket sales are final. No refunds/no exchanges.
2) Tickets sales are good for seating purchased only. Must be used for the exact date & time for which it was purchased.
3) Tickets are good for one seat per ticket. We do not sell group seating. Marketplace Cinema cannot guarantee seating together regardless of how many tickets were purchased in the transaction. Matinee prices are the same for everyone and are valid for all movies starting before 6:00pm. After 6:00 pm, Adult ages are 12+, Child ages are 3-11, Senior ages are 65 and over. Children under 2 are free.
4) We recommend that you arrive at Marketplace Cinema at least 30 minutes prior to showtime for prime seating.
5) Marketplace Cinema R-rated policy states that all patrons attending an R-rated movie must present a photo ID showing a birth date. No one under 17 is allowed in an R-rated movie without a parent. No one under 12 is allowed in an R-rated movie following 6 p.m., even with a parent. When redeeming internet purchased tickets to an R-rated movie, all patrons attending the movie must be present, must present ID and must have their hands stamped.
6) Tickets purchased that do not follow Marketplace Cinema R-rated guidelines will not be refunded. For complete information regarding our policies and ratings enforcement visit our policies page.
7) Internet purchased tickets must be redeemed at the Marketplace Cinema box office or the first register inside the lobby.
8) For the enjoyment of all patrons, everyone is asked to turn their cell phones off as they enter the theater.
I have read, understand and agree to abide by all of the above policies as well as the R Rated movie policies of Marketplace Cinema.